Fall Into Reading 2007

>> Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just the other day Dh and I were saying to one another that we needed to get some new books. Fall is here and the cooler weather just makes me want to curl up with a blanket, a book and a hot cup of cinnamon apple tea. Well what better way to make sure I do that often than to join in Katrina's Fall Reading Challenge.
Here is my list of books that I hope to read this Fall:

1) Marie Antoinette: The Journey - I've been wanting to read this book for about 2 years now. No time like the present!
2) Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth - I've heard great things about this book. Now that I am pregnany it would be nice to read a book that deals with pregnancy and all the issues in a fun way.
3) Middlesex: A Novel - This is a BIG book. I need some big books because I tend to be a very fast reader. Also has great reviews - so we shall see...
4) The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate - I've been wanting to read this book for I don't know how long...3 or 4 years at least. It's been recommended to me more than once. Gonna buckle down and do it!
5) The Remnant - On The Brink Of Armageddon - This is book 10 in the Left Behind Series. Working my way to get caught up.
6) Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages - Book 11 in the Left Behind Series.
7) Glorious Appearing: The End of Days - Book 12 and the final book of the Left Behind Series.
8) The Rising: Antichrist Is Born - This is the first book in the series that is the prequel to the Left Behind Series.
9) The Regime: Evil Advances - Second book in the preequel series to Left Behind
10) The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an Eye - Count down to the end of days. The third installment to the prequel series to Left Behind.
11) Kingdom Come: The Final Victory - The last and final book to the Left Behind Series.
Whewww I think that's plenty to keep me busy on during my quiet times. Who knows may even throw in some surprise reads if I finish this list. :)

5 comments:

Veggiemomof2 September 27, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

I have read all the books on your list except 1,3&4. You have some really good books ahead of you!

Deena Peterson September 27, 2007 at 4:07 PM  

I agree with veggiemomof2...some good reads here!!

Robin M September 27, 2007 at 11:25 PM  

I have read 7 through 11 and enjoyed them all.

Enjoy

Robin

Michael September 28, 2007 at 4:46 PM  

I have read all the Left Behind books. I have not read the prequels yet.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days September 29, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

Looks like you have some good reading lined up for the fall! I really enjoyed The Five Love Languages -- it was very helpful and encouraging for both my husband and me. Thanks for being part of Fall into Reading!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP