Friday's Feast #1

>> Friday, September 28, 2007

Orginally I had planned to blog about a craft I have been working on. Went to take pictures of it and surprise the batteries in my camera are dead. Going to try to replace those over the weekend and see if I can get that craft posted by Monday.
On with plan B...


Appetizer
How are you today?

I'm Grrrreat! The morning sickenss is alot better. I woke up with a headache but that disappeared rather quickly. :) And it's Friday!! WoooHooo!

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

Heroes, CSI (the orginal) and Survivor.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. There was one summer storm I remember when I was really little. We lived in Michigan and had recently moved into our new home. I remember that my mom was at the dining room table sewing when the sky turned really black. She had my brother and I go to the basement and play while she stayed upstairs sewing. I just remember thinking what if a tornado comes and she is still up there sewing. Everything turned out fine though. :)

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Switzerland - if only I could drag my hunny with me!

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

Well, this time of year most nights it's a pair of my fleece jammies. I'm a bad one for taking a shower after I clean the house and just putting on a clean pair. Only getting dressed to real clothes if I MUST go out. I know..sad sad sad.

Friday's Feast Home Page

View More Friday's Feast Participants

13 comments:

Holly Smith September 28, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

I love the original CSI. I stopped watching it a couple of years ago, but I'm going to watch it this season. Great feast!

bundle-o-contradictions September 28, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Some nights, jammy-free isn't my choice, there's some...protest. I know, TMI...

Patti September 28, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

Great feast! Happy Friday! :)

Stef September 28, 2007 at 4:20 PM  

Thanks for visiting me - love your site! :)
Happy Friday!!

Michael September 28, 2007 at 4:44 PM  

I love CSI (the orginal) and Survivor. i try to watch them every week.

Berto and Kwala September 28, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

yummy first feast! i also looove fridays and weekends! =)

Natalie September 28, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Fleece jammies sound heavenly!

ellen b. September 28, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

glad your morning sickness is subsiding! Happy remainder of Friday to you...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/09/27/fridays-feast-3/

Barb September 29, 2007 at 3:50 AM  

I'm guessing you're pregnant? Congrats!

diamantella September 29, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

I don't know anyone who have never seen Heroes. Everybody watches it, phwoar. And baking, I can relate. :)

diamantella September 29, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

Heroes...everybody's watching it! And baking, I can relate to. :)

Antoinette September 29, 2007 at 11:38 AM  

Aren't fleece jammies the best?
I love Switzerland, the scenery makes you humble, so beautiful!
Have a wonderful weekend

http://atsparkys.com/wordpress

Tawnya Shields September 29, 2007 at 11:55 AM  

I enjoyed your feast. I am a big fan of CSI. I use to watch the other two but I just can't get into them. I would love to visit Switzerland also. Thanks for stopping by my feast. Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP