Thursday Thirteen #1

>> Thursday, September 27, 2007


Thirteen Things I Love About Fall


1. Seeing the leaves turn into beautiful colours
2. Hot Apple Cider
3. The smell of burning leaves
4. Cooler days and nights
5. Being able to wear my fleece jammies again
6. Putting more blankets on the beds
7. Taking the kids to the pumpkin patch
8. Hearing the leaves crunch under our feet on walks in the woods
9. Going to all the farm markets
10. Baking
11. Melting Autumn Wreath tarts from Yankee Candle
12. Decorating for Fall and Halloween
13. Spending more cozy evenings inside with my family

Happy TTing Everyone!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Rebecca
2. Amy
3. Blue Momma
4. Carol Anne
5. Shiloh Walker
6. Happy Mama To Three
7. Sniz
8. kc
9. David
10. kats
11. Veggiemomof2
12. Anglophile Football Fanatic
13. mama's moon
14. sandierpastures
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




16 comments:

Rebecca September 27, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Mmm...tarts from yankee candle - love love love that!!!

Amy September 27, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

Aww, I love fall, too.
It's so beautiful.

I hate cleaning up leaves, though.

Anonymous,  September 27, 2007 at 2:36 PM  

I love fall, but it isn't so spectacular here in Alabama.

Now when I lived in New England? WOW!!!

When I was there I lived about fifteen minutes from the Yankee Candle flagship store. Every scent, every anything Yankee Candle made. We lived there some days. I miss it.

Carol Anne September 27, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

Beautiful List! Its hot and humid in NJ today. thanks for reminding me that Fall will be worth the wait

Shiloh Walker September 27, 2007 at 4:08 PM  

okay, i think fall is just the theme this week

Happy Mama to Three September 27, 2007 at 4:17 PM  

Ooooooo all I smell are pumpkins, cinnamon, apples, oh yummy yummy........

Cindi

Unknown September 27, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

I love all of these things too. Too bad I can't love Fall, though, because it has one fatal flaw...it comes right before winter!

KC September 27, 2007 at 5:04 PM  

I love fall
Happy T13
KC
Http://mindlesschatterofabusymom.blogspot.com

David September 27, 2007 at 6:15 PM  

Another: ragweed!

("Count it all joy when you fall into various trials... Js 1:2 *heh*)

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?p=3222

Unknown September 27, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons. The worst thing about them both for me is the change in the weather which makes my allergies flare up. Great list! Happy TT

Veggiemomof2 September 27, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

DH mentioned the other day he can't wait until I start lighting candles again, so I guess it's time to find my stash :)

Unknown September 27, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

I love hot apple cider. Of course, we don't have fall in Texas, so it's more of a thing to drink between eggnogs at Christmas.

My TT is up, too.
anglophilefootballfanatic.blogspot.com

Mama's Moon September 28, 2007 at 12:12 AM  

Ooooh! Fleece jammies, yes!!! Though I'm sad to watch summer go I'm definitely excited over fall - my fave! Happy TT!

sandierpastures September 28, 2007 at 1:39 AM  

My favorite season! Sadly we don't have autumn here in the Middle East!

J. Lynne September 28, 2007 at 1:59 PM  

I must say that when I lived in New Orleans, I hardly knew when it was Fall, but having moved to Maine, I truly love the whole leaf-turning thing. I particularly love the whole dancing in the fallen leaves and watching my dog roll in them.

Happy TT!

Angela September 29, 2007 at 12:11 AM  

Wow, I can feel it in all my senses, great list! Thanks for sharing and visiting.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP