The Craziness Continues

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have been trying all week to get something posted aside from MPM. I don't know if it is just me, or has this week been crazy for everyone? It seems every day this week there has been a new stress, or something going on. Last night I finally had to have a talk with the children, there is just now way in the world I am going to be able to do everything we normally do this time of year. That doesn't meant we won't be doing something, it just means that some adjusts have to be made. Luckily everyone thought that would be ok. I really hate to disappoint anyone, but I'm just about at my limit this year. I never thought having an almost 9 month old would really slow me down as much as it has.
I've been baking and making candy when I have had a chance. I really want to share the pictures and recipes with you all ,myself or my one lonely reader, whichever the case may be...;). Today is going to be a fairly busy day but I will see if I can at least get one picture and recipe up here later on this afternoon.
Well the baby calls, so I must go. TTFN

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP