Menu Plan Monday {Feb 7-13}

>> Monday, February 9, 2009


I woke up this morning with the return of the cold. I actually don't think I completely shook it off from when we originally all came down with it, and I'm the lucky one that gets to have it flair up. Probably because I never really got it too bad the first round. Anyhow I am very grateful that I have this weeks menu planned and ready. It definitely makes it easier when I don't feel well or I am really tired from dealing with the baby and all the other things that life throws my way. All the thinking is done already and I just have to do it. Enough with the suspense, here is this week's menu...

Saturday: Nachos/Taco Salad

Sunday: BBQ Meatballs, Rice and steamed veggies

Monday: Stuffed Shells (click the link and scroll down to Wednesday), Italian Parmesan bread and salad

Tuesday: Crock pot Pork roast with Gravy, roasted red potatoes, Steamed broccoli

Wednesday: Hot dogs, oven fries, peas and carrots

Thursday: Crock pot beef tips & gravy (I couldn't find a recipe for this, that was what I was looking for, so I'm just going to wing it.), whole wheat egg noodles, steamed baby veggies

Friday: Order Out

There you go! If you wonder if certain things are really good, just ask! :) For more menu planning ideas, head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comments:

Mom February 9, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Hope you're feeling better soon! Those crock pot meals look great - I'm such a fan of the crock pot!
Have a good week!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP