Once a Month Cooking

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Every once in awhile I attempt to do once a month cooking (OAMC), most of the time I end up doing cooking sessions. So a ground beef session or a chicken session or a breakfast session.
Today I came across a new site for OAMC. It's new to me anyhow and holy smokes does it ever look A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!! If you have never done or heard of OMAC, you simply must check out Once A Month Mom. These girls, Cortney and Tricia, are going to guide you through it step by step. They are offering you the menus, recipes, and labels for free. Yes, you heard me right for FREE! Isn't that amazing?!? Guess what else they have?? An OAMC for baby! Making your own homemade (organic, if you so chose) baby food for a month - what could be better?
Check them out and I promise you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

CherryBlossomMJ March 31, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Thank you for this. I'm definitely going to be needing it.

cherryblossommj.blogspot.com

Krista March 31, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

You're welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope it is going well for you.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP