Menu Plan Monday

>> Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm giving this another go. I seem to do well posting this for a couple of weeks, and then I disappear. I swear I still menu plan even when I don't post. I couldn't imagine trying to buy groceries for a week if I didn't have some sort of plan. I am only listing what I will be cooking. It's sort of like a restaurant around here - I follow (or attempt to) a raw diet during the day - mainly green smoothies and salads, with breakfast and lunches for the kids being whatever they want that day. Here is this week's supper plan for your enjoyment.


Monday - Stuffed Shells (scroll down to Wednesday), Garlic bread and salad


Tuesday - Tacos, Spanish Rice/Taco salad for me.

Wednesday - Crock pot Pork Roast, potatoes, carrots and salad. (If really ambitious may make rolls)

Thursday - Leftovers & Salad (Hubby works late so I try to keep it easy on Thursdays)

Friday - Pizza & Salad

For more Menu Plan Monday ideas head over to Laura's from I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP