Menu Plan Monday May 18 -22

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry this week's menu is a little late getting up. It's a holiday weekend here so things are a little off schedule. I am getting ready now to do my grocery shopping for the week,and I can't do that without my menu. Figure I may as well share it with you now too. Once again this week I am sharing my raw vegan menu and the menu I will be cooking for the rest of the family this week. I Hope you have a fantastic week!

Raw Vegan Menu {Monday - Saturday}

Breakfast - Hot Pink Smoothie

Lunch -

  • Monday - Cool Banana Green Smoothie
  • Tuesday - Green Ambush Green Smoothie
  • Wednesday - Blueberry Blues Green Smoothie
  • Thursday - Minty Treat Green Smoothie
  • Friday - Orchard Green Smoothie
Supper -
  • Monday - Tomato-Celery Soup, Italian Mixed Salad
  • Tuesday - Cream of Zucchini Soup, Spring Mix Salad
  • Wednesday - Popeye Soup, Veggie Fruit Salad w/tomato, avocado dressing
  • Thursday - Raw Chili, Layered Salad
  • Friday - Raw Chili, Tomato-Cucumber Salad
Dessert - (if I am craving something sweet after supper)
  • Almond milk & frozen fruit shake
*All of the soups are raw blended soups.*
For more menus like this and the recipes check out The Raw Divas Sisterhood

Regular Cooked Menu {Monday - Friday}
With printable recipe cards (click pics to save and print) & links to original recipes where noted.

Monday - Dh offered to order tonight, so who am I to deny him this act of kindness ;)

Tuesday - Classic Roast Chicken, Rice & Steamed Veggies




Wednesday - Chicken Fried Rice (use leftover chicken & rice)



Thursday - Sloppy Joes (Manwich), on homemade rolls, oven fries & corn



Friday - Grilled Pizza & Salad
This will be done on the outside grill rather than in the oven. After rolling out the dough, oil the top side. (you can season your oil) Place oiled side down on your hot grill. Oil the side facing up and let the dough cook for 1 1/2 -2 minutes. Flip over and put your toppings on it. Go easy on the toppings so they will cook. Close the lid and let cook til pizza is done.



I hope you enjoy this weeks menu. Please leave a comment if you have any thoughts or questions.
For more menu planning ideas and lots of links head over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie and at Chive Talkin.

2 comments:

Stephanie May 18, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Your raw menu sounds so delicious and cool for summer! I don't know what the weather's like in Nova Scotia, but it's already HOT here in Arizona.

Oh, happy Victoria Day, BTW!

jenna @blog.chivetalkin.com May 19, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Hey! I LOVE your menu plans... how you post two - and include beautiful recipes. Just awesome! Raw chili - my mouth is watering!Thanks again for joining in the Chivetalkin Menu Plan Blog Roll - I LOVE having you! Cheers ~ Jenna

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP