Menu Plan Monday May 4 - 9

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm a bit late getting this up today, but it's really the first time today I've had a chance to sit down and work on the blog. Gonna get right to the menu because I am ready for sleep ;).

Monday - Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad (Tonight was the first time I used this recipe. Everyone loved it! Definitely will be making this again - very easy too!)

Tuesday *Cinco De Mayo* - Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice (Uncle Ben's), Salad. (I'll post the recipe for the Enchiladas tomorrow after I make them)

Wednesday - Grilled Sausages on homemade rolls, Grilled Veggies, Potato Salad

Thursday - Chicken Burgers on homemade rolls, Oven Fries & Veggies

Friday - Homemade Pepperoni Pizza & Salad (Homemade Pizza Dough made in the bread machine)

Saturday - Homemade Fish and Chips, Coleslaw

Sunday - Undecided since it's Mother's Day (holding out for a surprise :P )

Have a great week everyone! If you have any questions about any of the meals I am making please leave a comment and I'll try to sort it out for you. For more menu planning ideas head over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP