Holiday Grand Plan - Week Four

>> Sunday, September 20, 2009

This post was actually written and posted on Septemeber 27,2009. I wanted to keep the information in order for those who are following along with the plan though.

Autumn Road

Autumn Road Art Print Romanello, Diane
Buy at AllPosters.com


Welcome to week four of the Holiday Grand Plan. According to the HGP site the focus this week is on the Master Bedroom.  What do you know, that follows a long with my FlyLady schedule as well.  Although I will also be cleaning in my son's room as well.

My Goals for This Week:

*Holiday Prep*
  1. Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
  2. Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
  3. Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
  4. Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes
  5. Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
  6. Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
  7. Make list of any table and bathroom linens that need replacing before the holidays, and pick up a few each week.
  8. Decorate for Fall
  9. Check serving pieces for holiday meals.

*Chores - FlyLady zone 4, for me that is the master bedroom & my son's room*

      1. Master Bedroom
          - Wash walls
          - Clean ceiling fan
          - Wash curtains & blinds
          - Clean windows, windowsills & screens
          - Wash bedding & pillows
          - Vacuum & flip mattress
          - Straighten drawers & closet
          - Dust furniture
          - Sweep & mop

      2. Bub's Room
          - Wash walls         
          - Clean ceiling fan
          - Wash curtains & blinds
          - Clean windows, windowsills & screens
          - Wash bedding & pillows
          - Vacuum & flip mattress
          - Straighten drawers & closet
          - Straighten bookcase
          - Dust furniture
          - Sweep & mop

Again this week nothing much was accomplished.  Although over Labour Day weekend DH & I did pretty much do the zone for the master bedroom.  There was only a few things that we didn't get to, so I'll hopefully get to those next month.

And come to think I did work on stocking the freezer with things. I know it wasn't actual meals but there were some good sales and I have stocked the freezer with meat. I've also been working on a breakfast freezer session, so there are muffins and egg mc mom's in there. So I guess that's something. :)

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP