My Very First Blog Award

>> Friday, November 6, 2009



Elizabeth over at Confessions of a Working Mom has awarded me with my very first blog award! I am so honored and excited!! Thank you Elizabeth for the award and thank you all for reading my blog. I'm so glad that you enjoy my rambling.
The rules state that I get to pass this along to 15 other newly discovered blogs that I love... Should any of you choose to accept this mission...post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here is my list - in no particular order:
  1. Jessie at Moma Lovebug 
  2. Tia at Christopher and Tia 
  3. Diane at DianeDenmark 
  4. Maria at Project Organization 
  5. Enith at Raising Natural Kids 
  6. Laura at Confessions of an Unorganized Mom 
  7. Kara at Mom's Just One of the Boys 
  8. Tiffany at Eat at Home 
  9. Candace at Diary of a FlyBaby 
  10. Pippa at A Mother's Ramblings 
  11. Kathryn at nannygoat 
  12. Holly at Domestic Dork 
  13. Slee at Paisley and Pretties 
  14. Prudy at Prudence Pennywise 
  15. Nicole at GrudgeMom 
These are just some of the amazing blogs that I read.  You should go check them out if you haven't been to their blogs before, I promise you won't be disappointed. :)

6 comments:

LaDy LaDuke November 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Well, Here is your 2nd award!! "One Lovely Blog" award from LaDy LaDuke!

You can read about it here at our post:

http://ladyladuke.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=28

Peasinapod November 6, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

I'm so honored that you gave me my first award! I'm literally speachless which is very out of nature for me! Thank you soooooo much <3

Prudy November 6, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

What a great blog you have! I'm going to check it out in further detail right after I leave this message. Congrats on your award! Hooray! And thanks so much for thinking of me to share it with. You made my day!

Jessie Kaitlin November 7, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

Thank you very much! I feel very honored that you thought of my blog :) What a great start to my day!

-Jessie

DIANE IN DENMARK November 11, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Hi K! Many congratulations on the award - the first of many I'm sure! (Isn't there one for "Best Brownie Recipe Blog"??)

And thank you so much for thinking of me...it was after reading the flybaby blogs and your one that I was inspired to start my own! ;D

Diane xo

Kathryn-nannygoat November 15, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Thanks so much for the award! I've been poking my nose around your blog and it is great! No wonder you got an award. :)

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP