25 Days of Christmas - Day 2

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Today was day two and Bub opened the Make Holiday Rice Krispie Squares envelope. The big kids were pretty excited about this one because I basically let them do most of the work.  I just told them what to do next.  I did take over pouring the stuff into the prepared pan because I was nervous about someone getting burned but that's all I did.  They have already asked if we can make these again because there is still lots of Rice Krispies left in the box. :)  Here are some pictures of the cooking fun!


Bean adding in the marshmallows


Bub getting the marshmallows all melty


Time for E to add the cereal!


Mom making sure no one gets burned :)

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP