Menu Plan Monday - January 10 - 15

>> Monday, January 11, 2010


How is everyone? Ready for another great week? Yes, it's going to be a great week.  You've got your menu planned right? Cause if not you should! I hate that 4:30, stand in front of the cupboards wondering what to cook scenario & I'm sure you do too.  So come join me and let's plan our menu!

This week I'm going to add back in the Toddler lunch & snack menu. He ate ok last week but there were a couple times I stood in the kitchen wondering what to give the little guy.  So much easier if I have a list to choose from.

Without further ado, here is this week's menu:

Raw Vegan Menu {Sunday - Saturday}

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Toddler Menu {Monday - Friday}

Lunch: 
  • Monday - Leftover Stuffed Shells
  • Tuesday - Leftover Macaroni & Cheese
  • Wednesday - Baked Chicken nuggets & fries, fruit
  • Thursday - Healthy Baby's First Pizza
  • Friday - Quesadilla 
Snacks:
  • Clementine & Almond Milk
  • Yogurt and Graham crackers
  • Quick bread & Almond Milk 
  • Bread sticks & Avocado Dip
  • Apple muffin & Almond Milk   
Regular Cooked Menu {Monday - Friday}

Please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible. Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.

Breakfast:
  • Monday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Tuesday - Waffles, juice or milk
  • Wednesday - Cinnamon Swirl bread, yogurt, juice or milk
  • Thursday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Friday -  Scrambled egg sandwich, juice or milk
Lunch: 
  • Monday - Tuna sandwich, crackers and cheese, Clementine, popcorn, juice & water
  • Tuesday - Salad, strawberries, yogurt, juice & water
  • Wednesday - Egg salad sandwich, apple slices, celery with cream cheese, juice & water
  • Thursday - Salad, orange wedges, pretzels, fruit bread, juice & water
  • Friday -  Bagel with cream cheese, yogurt, veggie sticks & pieces of fruit, juice & water
Supper:
So that's what will be going on in my kitchen this week.  Looking at the menu listed like this, it looks like I'm running a restaurant lol.  It's not that bad I promise. :)  Be sure to check back during the week if you want a recipe for something; I'll be posting the recipes as I make them.  You'll also be able to find them at my recipe blog To Cook or Not to Cook.

Need more menu planning ideas? Then head over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie. Also if your interested in more vegetarian, flexitarian or whole foods menus please check out Jenna's Mindful Menus.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP