Menu Plan Monday - January 17 - 22

>> Monday, January 18, 2010



Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic week last week. I'm looking forward to having a great week this week.  Lots of ideas in my head, hopefully I can get some of it to become a reality. :)  This week's regular cooked menu is going to contain quite a few crock pot meals on it. Not because I have any big plans, it's just how it worked out when I planned the menu. :)  Hope you'll enjoy and leave some comment love if you try a recipe.

Raw Vegan Menu {Sunday - Saturday}

Breakfast:
Lunch:
  • Sunday -  Veggie Salad
  • Monday - Lee's Pinky Green Smoothie
  • Tuesday - Mono-meal of apples
  • Wednesday - Romaine & Bell Pepper Salad
  • Thursday - Mono-meal of Cantaloupe 
  • Friday -  Guacamole Veggie Wraps
  • Saturday - Veggie Salad (use up anything needing using before grocery shopping)
Supper:
  • Monday -  Perfect Gazpacho 
  • Thursday -  Raw Chili
Toddler Menu {Monday - Friday}

Lunch: 
Snacks:
  • Monkey Platter
  • Orange wedge & Almond milk
  • Yogurt and Graham crackers
  • Cinnamon Swirl bread and Almond Milk
  • Bread sticks & Avocado Dip (hopefully avocado ripe enough this week)
Regular Cooked Menu {Monday - Friday}

Please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible. Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.

Breakfast:
  • Monday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Tuesday - Waffles, juice or milk
  • Wednesday - Homemade fruit bread, yogurt, juice or milk
  • Thursday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Friday -  Scrambled egg sandwich, juice or milk
Lunch: 
  • Monday - Tuna sandwich, crackers and cheese, Clementine, popcorn, juice & water
  • Tuesday - Salad, strawberries, yogurt, juice & water
  • Wednesday - Egg salad sandwich, apple slices, celery with cream cheese, juice & water
  • Thursday - Salad, orange wedges, pretzels, fruit bread, juice & water
  • Friday -  Bagel with cream cheese, yogurt, veggie sticks & pieces of fruit, juice & water
Supper:
So that's it for this week. Be sure to check back during the week if you want a recipe for something; I'll be posting the recipes as I make them.  You'll also be able to find them at my recipe blog To Cook or Not to Cook.

Need more menu planning ideas? Then head over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie. Also if your interested in more vegetarian, flexitarian or whole foods menus please check out Jenna's Mindful Menus.

3 comments:

Elizabeth January 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

I just came across your blog for the first time and I know it will be one of my favorites! I just started a cooking blog for keeping track of the random recipes I come up with www.cookingfor10.blogspot.com I'm not sure how you come up with three menus for the week, I can't even come up with one :)

Amy Lynne January 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Wow! You are so detailed. Three menu plans must take some time! Everything looks yummy!

For Their Future January 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Wow! Great menu! YUMMY!

I am visiting from Menu Plan Monday and following your blog now!

God bless!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP