Blog "Spring Cleaning" - Day Seven

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 7: Write a link post

The assignment for day 7 was to include a link to at least one other blog.  This was not too difficult for me as I usually link to another blog or website in nearly every post I write.  The most recent example of this would be the post I wrote entitled Toddlers, Tantrums and Gentle Discipline.  I'm also thinking about expanding this idea into a weekly link post.  I may list blog posts I've read that have been particularly inspiring or even a website that I found something interesting on.  Would you be interested in reading this type of post?


The second half of the assignment was to clean up our sidebar.  I did just that on day 2 when I moved my blogroll, I went ahead and got rid of the things I felt were just clutter.

Thanks again Mariana (riding with no hands) for hosting this challenge!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP