Blog "Spring Cleaning" - Day Two {Write a List Post}

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010


I'm still playing catch up on the challenge hosted by Mariana from Riding with No Hands.  On day two our homework consisted of writing a list post.  Oh yeah! I love making lists so I knew I could really get into this one. I probably make a new list every single day so bringing that over to my blog occasionally (maybe weekly) would be a lot of fun for me.  I really enjoyed this task and wrote about 14 Craft Sites for Inspiration for my Crafty Tuesday post.

The second step in our homework was to update our blogroll. I've read elsewhere (maybe ProBlogger?) that you want to keep people on your blog as long as possible so putting your blogroll on a separate page or at the bottom of your page is a good idea.  I'm not really great at html formating and I knew I wanted to break my link blogroll into categories, so I decided to move the whole thing to the bottom of my page. Take a scroll down there when you're done reading and look at all the great blogs I love to read and share with you.

If you have a blog and would like to be added to my blogroll (button or link), just let me know and I'd love to add you!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP