Menu Plan Monday - March 28 - April 2

>> Monday, March 29, 2010


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope that the past week was a good one for you and that you are entering the new week with great enthusiasm...I know I am!  It's going to be a great week (attitude is half the battle right?).

This week I am adding in a menu for myself again.  Not completely a raw menu but there will be some raw foods.  I'm really excited about this because I think I have a do-able plan and I have some accountability for myself - it should be very helpful.

Here's this week's menu plan for your & my enjoyment:

Healthy Eating Menu for Mommy{Sunday - Saturday}
Breakfast:
Lunch: 
  • Raw Salad (containing some legumes or lean protein if I desire)
Snacks:
  • Morning -  Fresh Fruit
  • Afternoon - Green Smoothie
Toddler Menu {Monday - Friday}

Lunch: 
Snacks:
  • Monkey Platter
  • Orange wedge & Almond milk
  • Yogurt and Graham crackers
  • Banana bread and Almond Milk
  • Bread sticks & Hummus Dip 
Regular Cooked Menu {Monday - Friday}

Please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible. Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.

Breakfast:
  • Monday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Tuesday - Waffles, juice or milk
  • Wednesday - Homemade fruit bread, yogurt, juice or milk
  • Thursday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Friday -  Scrambled egg sandwich, juice or milk
Lunch: 
  • Monday - whole wheat tortilla chips, chopped veggies & salsa, crackers and cheese, Clementine, popcorn, juice & water
  • Tuesday - Salad, strawberries, yogurt, juice & water
  • Wednesday - Egg salad sandwich, apple slices, celery with cream cheese, juice & water
  • Thursday - Salad, orange wedges, pretzels, fruit bread, juice & water
  • Friday -  Turkey Salad Sandwiches, yogurt, veggie sticks & pieces of fruit, juice & water
Supper:
  • Sunday - Classic Roast Chicken, Brown Rice and Steamed Veggies
  • Monday - *Meatless Monday* Cheese Stuffed Shells, Garlic Breadsticks and Salad
  • Tuesday -  Crock Pot Hungarian Goulash, Whole Wheat Egg Noodles, Roasted Green Beans
  • Wednesday - Crock Pot Pork Chops & Gravy, Butter & Garlic Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
  • Thursday - Dinner & a Movie Night (Details on Friday) *movie is Wall-E*
  • Friday -  Pepperoni Bread & Salad (this week I will make this lol)

Need more menu planning ideas? Then head over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie. Also if your interested in more vegetarian, flexitarian or whole foods menus please check out Jenna's Mindful Menus.



Organizing JunkieMindful Menus

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP