Small Talk Six: Puppy Love

>> Saturday, March 27, 2010

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.

Cathy from Let's Be Green Together, told me about this meme for Saturdays over on MomDot.com. I checked it out and knew right away when I saw the topic for this week that I wanted to play along.  The topic today is “6 celebrities you had a crush on when you were a tween or teen.”   In no particular order here are my 6 tween/teen heart-throbs:

1. Kirk Cameron - Yep, I even had a poster of him on the back of my bedroom door.  He was hot in my teen mind.

2. Scott Baio - I wanted Charles in charge of me ;) Funny, my babysitters were all snotty teen girls - how did those kids get so lucky?

3. Ralph Macchio - Who didn't want to date the Karate Kid???

4. Tom Cruise - ok admit it, back in the day he was smokin H.O.T.

5. Patrick Swayze - I watched Dirty Dance more times than I can count and no, I never wished I was Baby....

6. Last but certainly not least Jared Leto - Jordon Catalano...what more is there to say?!

I could easily keep going, but since we're only supposed to list 6 I'll stop. :)

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP