Change is in the Air

>> Sunday, July 4, 2010

Originally uploaded by icedgrandesoylatte

If you've been a reader of my blog for any length of time you know I'm not really great about regular posting but this time I've been gone for quite awhile.  I've been doing some personal work. By personal I mean I've been working on me.  I'm changing,  I feel like the butterfly.  Silly metaphor but that's how I feel.  I'm not going to stop blogging, but this blog might take a bit of a different direction.  I'm not sure how to go about it yet, or what exactly is going to change, but since I'm changing, I can't imagine that my blog would stay the same. Right now I have some ideas for things I want to do, say, and share; so it will be interesting to see where I am led to go. I hope that you'll stick around and see what happens in the next chapter.
☮peace.love.joy 

2 comments:

Teri July 4, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

I'm excited to follow your journey as you unfold your wings through this blog! So yes, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)

DIANE IN DENMARK July 5, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Lovely fresh new look, Krista! And a new Krista into the bargain - can't wait to see (and hear) what is happening with you. Good luck! xoxo

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP