Menu Plan Monday - August 22 - 27

>> Monday, August 23, 2010


I can not believe this is the last full week of summer vacation for us. I am one of those strange parents that actually dreads the start of school. If I had it in me to homeschool I would, but I don't really think that would end up too great. lol The kids would be thrilled - they've each already asked at least twice "can't you homeschool us this year?" Oh my little lovies I wish!! Anyhow I'm taking the majority of this week off work to spend with the kids. Just thought it would be nice for them not to have to wake up super early and spend all day at the shop this week. So I'm going to be busy soaking up a lot of time with them. Luckily I have my meal plan all ready to go, so I won't have to waste a minute wondering what to make for supper each day.

*Please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible (including meat & eggs). Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.*

Supper:
  • Sunday - Ground Beef Enchiladas, Mexican Rice, Salad
  • Monday - Asian Baked Pork Chops, Butter and Garlic Potatoes, Roasted Green Beans
  • Tuesday -  Honey Soy Baked Chicken, Coconut Rice, Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
  • Wednesday - Baked Ham, Potato Salad, Corn on the Cob, Sliced Tomatoes and Cucumbers
  • Thursday - Ham and Noodle Casserole, Steamed fresh broccoli and cauliflower
  • Friday -  Pepperoni Bread, Tossed Salad 
Need more menu planning ideas? Then head over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie. Also if your interested in more vegetarian, flexitarian or whole foods menus please check out Jenna's Mindful Menus.



Organizing JunkieMindful Menus

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP