My Mission Statement

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last week I wrote a post about how to create a personal mission statement. I've had a very busy week (which is why this post is a little late), but I've been thinking about my mission statement quite often while I was quietly working on things or when I was able to steal some quiet time. I really found this exercise to be challenging. Not in a this is really hard, kind of way, but more of not bringing every aspect of my life into this mission statement. I wanted to stay focused on what I want for myself. What I hope to learn as I go through this journey. So here is what I have come up with.

I am putting myself first, so that I can give from my heart to those around me.
I am loving myself and accepting all the parts of my life and myself.
I am letting go of expectations and releasing my wild woman.
I am learning to live a life filled with peace, love, and joy - day by day, moment by moment.
I am I am open to growth and change as I learn navigate a new path, so that I can live a full and inspired life.

How about you? Did you create a personal mission statement? I would love to see what you came up with and support you on your journey. I hope you'll share in the comments or leave a link to your blog post.

☮peace.♥love.☺joy

***Service To Self and the Weight Release Program used with permission from Freeman Michaels. To learn more about Service To Self, Weight Release, or Freeman Michaels please visit his website.***

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP